Do Hyun's Movie Reviews

A collection of my thoughts on movies...

Name:
Location: San Ramon, CA, United States

Friday, November 03, 2006

A Prairie Home Companion

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/10004957-prairie_home_companion/

I loved this movie. The fact that the background is where I have lived for four years (St. Paul, Minnesota) pulled me into the movie somewhat. And then the never-ending live performances were just fun by themselves. The very unique and different setting was refreshing, and all the veteran actors and actresses really did their parts.

I seem to like movies that are full of music and live performances. "Chicago", "The pianist", "O, brother where art thou?", "Walk the line", , "That thing you do", etc. I like all those movies.

I also liked the movie because of the uniqe setup. Have you seen the movie "Dogville"? It sets up the whole movie as a televised play. It is really unique in the setup. You might want to try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home